Author: Jane Anderson
An expert in Life Cycle Assessment for the Construction industry
- Top five countries for #EPD in the International EPD programme @EPDsystem are (alphabetically) Italy, Spain, Sweden, Turkey and the UK.xxx 8 hours ago
- Me too! See you in Oslo! twitter.com/ibu_epd/status…xxx 20 hours ago
- Anecdotally, 30% or BREEAM 2014 projects use the EPD credit uplift, less than 5% use the Building LCA tool route. Bring on BREEAM 2018!xxx 1 day ago
- Tanja Brockmann @bbsr_bund, Trine Petterssen and Rachel Cakebread @wsp answering questions @EPDsystem event today https://t.co/g0ShyVgSI0xxx 1 day ago
- Evolution of #EPD takes in EN15804, EcoPlatform, machine reading and scenarios with Trine from ByggevareIndustren https://t.co/0y0qaBtCSzxxx 1 day ago
my tags#ECW2014 #ECW2014 embodiedcarbon #EmbCarbonAction 2 degrees A Level Architect Arctic cloudwhitening sea-ice resources benchmarking benchmarks BRE BREEAM BSI capital capital carbon carbon CEEQUAL CEPMC climate change CO2 construction constructionproductsassociation consultant contractor COP21 CPA CPR Denmark developer ecobuild Ecolabel Education embodied Embodied Carbon EN15804 Environmental Externalities EPD events France GCB GCSE Germany GHG GPP greenhouse gases GWP IGT infographic infrastructure Insulation ireland LCA LCC LEED Life cycle costing manufacturer NASA NOAA Norway PAS2080 procurement regulation Site impacts Ska Spain standards steel Sweden syllabus TC350 transport UK USA video Waste Xmas
Monthly Archives: October 2015
UKGBC member videos from their Conference on 1 October. Advertisements
I’ve been using pinterest to pin some infographics which tickle my fancy. Hopefully I’ll be posting some of my own soon.
Thomas Thwaites on The Toaster Project: all you need to know about how far we have come, and how far we still have to go.
Climate change is one of the most critical issues facing business and society. Both the science and the economics are clear: we must act now, or pay a greater price later. Business knows that it must be part of the … Continue reading
“There are three broad channels through which climate change can affect financial stability: – First, physical risks: the impacts today on insurance liabilities and the value of financial assets that arise from climate- and weather-related events, such as floods and storms … Continue reading
“Humanity is called to recognize the need for changes of lifestyle, production and consumption, in order to combat this warming or at least the human causes which produce or aggravate it. … Many of those who possess more resources and … Continue reading
“There can be no attack on poverty without an assault on climate change. So we commit to make progress in a way that is sustainable and protects our one and only planet for the long term and treasures and conserves … Continue reading